Wednesday, December 9, 2009

UpdateD 09 12 09

Is iT fair eNough ?? sometimes.. when they are studying and preparing for their next day exam.. me myself will just keep quite as usual... but yesterday.. i finally knew that actually they are not appreciate of that... when i was study yesterday.. they just keep on talking and chatting beside me... Although i got ask them to go far away or change another venue if they wish to continue their topics.. but the totally dint no response to me... some more one of them even said that "now only u 1 person exam nia ma,,, we all dun have exam wor.. next week only got... " and what the fuck is they just keep on and on... and finally waste my 1 hour to lost my concentration on study.. sucking... what for i do so kind to them?? them dint appreciate and dint respect to me also... zz


erm... to day practical test leh... omg... actually yesterday i just focus on my mass comm and dint review to my practical exercise and notes also... therefore.. today... i just be superman... go and sit inside and just start my exam.. on half way of the exam... i suddenly forgot some codes.. luckily got my friends help me for some section... but i really so careless until i totally ignore the title of the instruction want me do put... i ignore it and put a title that i like... kanasai... den lost my 1 marks... argh.... sigh ar... shit lor...

writing for business mid term was held just now on 8.15pm... i just like usual and remember the important parts then i got sit for the exam.. luckily i still know how to answer all the question.. just got maybe one or two of the answer i not very sure... but... let it go ba... now i only think of my mass comm... cuz my lecture is Joe.. and i cant make him disappointed on me.. so i must work hard... but then now i still blogging... haih.. +U+U ba... till now.. i only get into chapter 4... that 1 got 10 news characteristics de ar... haha... gambate lar vionz.. i know i can.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment