Thursday, December 10, 2009

Wahahaha 09 12 09

Walao eh... today really is a funny day... haih.. as i mention last time.. yesterday i slept on 5.30am... zzz (watching movie till siok over... haha). Then u know what happened to me this morning?? hahaha let me tell u lar... i set my alarm to 7.25am today because i got tutorial class on 8am today.. who knows... i really wake up on 7.25am... but the most funniest things is... i think inside my heart :"wa still early.. sleep more 5 minutes lar..".. Then i continue drink my limau ice with Mr. Chow... ( chow gong in cantonese)... when i woke up... i look at the clock in my mobile phone... WAAAAAAAAAA~~~ what the hell....!! is already 8.10am.... shit liao lor... Then i faster go take a "brief" bath and change my clothes using both my hands and legs... haha but unfortunately... by the time i finish all my thing... is already 8.20am... (tutorial start from 8am and end on 9am).... so left half an hour only... (cuz drive car into school takes me 10 minutes... cuz of the stupid secure wants to check everyones ID and sticker) so... suak lor.... i ask SS to help me sign but the also late so cannot liao lor...


Nevermind... Then i said "this is the 1st time i am goin to skip class for this semester.. "  so i can just only continue to sleep lor... mass comm tutorial class on 9am... wahahah... again somethings is going to happen again... i set my alarm on 8.50am for me to wake up... mana tau when i woke up... already 9.20am... shit lar... den i rush to car den drive to school... i got no choice so i make a little lie to my lecture... zzz sorry mr J... i not purposely... actually i was bec to hometown yesterday midnight to take somethings as i mention to u this morning... the only things which is fake is that my car not broken down... haha... the broken down 1 i think was 1 week ago case... sorry and pls forgive me.. god ar.. forgive me har... zzz sorry... but the good thing is... i very concentrate in my class today and take up responsibility as a student and listen to lecture... 


jz now i went to the mass comm mid term exam... wa... i study hard for few days already leh... how know.... the exam paper is so so so so so so EASY... walao eh... laugh till my mouth oso canot close up ar... and wat the hell is tat i accidentally get into the wrong class... luckily i still can go bec to my original class... 


haih.. god bless me... everything is goin smooth now.. except some assignment... dono wat the hell is goin on totally... faster let me finish it lar... i almost cannot tahan already lar... stress... i hore can finish all the assignments faster~~ pls

No comments:

Post a Comment